Our process optimisation service is an appraisal of your thickening / dewatering plant by an Ashbrook Simon-Hartley engineer, that will optimise equipment performance to reduce operating costs and improve productivity.
Equipment productivity - process optimisation increases:
Operating costs - process optimisation reduces:
- Product dryness (% dry solids content)
- Volumetric throughput and solids/liquids separation
- Equipment and ancillaries life span
- Filtrate quality (suspended solids reduction)
- Operating capacity
- Polymer consumption to achieve require results
- Maintenance requirements, down-time, parts costs
- Sludge transportation and disposal costs
- During the process optimisation appraisal our engineer will train your on-site operations staff in routine maintenance and trouble-shooting. On completion you get a full report summarising current process performance with recommendations for remedial or upgrade work required to achieve its full potential.
If you would like to review additional information or case studies concerning any of our products or services offered, please Send Us a Note or call toll free in North America 800.362.9041.